Online appointment scheduling is available at all Tax Commissioner office locations in DeKalb County.
The Click2Skip reservation system allows customers to save time and schedule appointments in a three simple steps:
- Select an office location from the list below for motor vehicle services and the reason for your visit.
- Book the next available appointment or select an available day and time.
- Provide your contact information and confirm your appointment information.
After completing the online signup form, you will receive an onscreen confirmation and text message notification with your appointment confirmation.
Upon arrival for your appointment at the tax office, look for the Click2Skip entrance.
Know Before You Go:
- A valid Georgia driver’s license or ID is required for all transactions.
- Forms of payment accepted: cash, personal check, money orders, credit/debit card (fees apply).
- When you arrive, follow signs for "Click2Skip" lines at your designated appointment time.
- Show staff at the front door your confirmation email/text by phone or printout.
- Masks and temperature checks are required for entry.
- Please be on time for your appointment (10-minute grace period for late arrivals).