Online appointment scheduling is available at all Tax Commissioner office locations in DeKalb County.
The Click2Skip reservation system allows customers to save time and schedule appointments in two simple steps:
- Select a location for Motor Vehicle or Property Tax. Schedule your appointment and a confirmation will be sent via text message or email.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, proceed to the lobby and text "CHECK IN" or check in using the kiosk.
Know Before You Go:
- Insurance must be electronically transmitted to the Georgia database.
- Passing emission inspection is required for all gasoline powered vehicles year model 1999-2020.
- A valid Georgia driver’s license or ID is required for all transactions.
- Forms of payment accepted: cash, personal check, money orders, credit/debit card (fees apply).
- Please be on time for your appointment (10-minute grace period for late arrivals).