The Motor Vehicle Division of the Tax Commissioner’s Office handles all aspects of motor vehicle registrations.
We are responsible for the following:
- Collecting of all applicable motor vehicle taxes
- Issuance of tag and titles
- Vehicle registration renewals
- Issuance of temporary and permanent disabled parking placards
- Commercial, Dealer and Fleet registrations
We do not issue Driver Licenses as this is handled by the Georgia Department of Driver’s Services and they can be contacted at 678-413-8400.
PLEASE NOTE: You must join the virtual waitlist or schedule an appointment for motor vehicle service. The waitlist opens daily at 8:00 AM and may close early due to capacity. Click Same-Day Wait List or Appointments to get started.