DeKalb County Tax Commissioner Irvin Johnson is launching a new pilot program to help customers avoid extended wait times by scheduling appointments online. The Click2Skip reservation system is initially starting at the Motor Vehicle section of the Memorial Drive office but will eventually expand to the Commercial and Property Tax areas as well as the 2 satellite tax offices.
2 Simple Steps
In just 2 easy steps, customers can avoid extended wait times during their next visit.
1) Click here and complete the quick online scheduling application and receive an appointment confirmation via email.
2) Come to the Tax Commissioner's Office on Memorial Drive at your designated appointment time. Look for the Click2Skip entrance.
Know Before You Go:
· A valid Georgia driver’s license or ID is required for all transactions.
· Forms of payment accepted: cash, personal check, money orders or credit/debit card (fees apply).
· When you arrive, follow signs for "Click2Skip" lines at your designated appointment time.
· Show staff at the front door your confirmation email/text by phone or printout.
· Masks and temperature checks are required for entry.
· Please be on time for your appointment. 10-minute grace period for late arrivals.
Memorial Drive Location (Motor Vehicle - Central Office)
4380 Memorial Drive, Ste. 100
Decatur GA 30032